Current Trend: Sideways on all main timeframes.
Strategy: Go long the USD/JPY at current levels.
- The USD/JPY reached our downside target from the last time we recommended it (short) and it’s since bounced off line 4 support nicely.
- Right now it’s forming an inverse head and shoulders (s-h-s). It is more clearly visible on its line chart (not shown). I've ignored the spikes on its candle charts above. It is breaking out above the neckline (line 3).
- Go long the USD/JPY at current levels.
- Minimum target is up to 114.00, based on the inverse H/Sh. Take profits there. Further potential is to line 2 at 114.35. (From there one should look at shorting it again).
- The stop-loss for now is a close below 111.60. Once it gets to 113.60, raise the stop to your entry point (breakeven). And from 113.85 raise it again to a breaking of its prior one-day low.
Disclaimer: Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained within this research is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. GT247.com will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. The content contained within is subject to change at any time without notice, and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting traders to make independent investment decisions.
THIS NEWSLETTER IS TO BE READ ONLY BY CLIENTS OF GLOBAL TRADER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS IT TO BE SHOWN (OR GIVEN) IN PHYSICAL OR ELECTRONIC FORM TO ANY OTHER PERSON, WITHOUT THE PRIOR CONSENT OF THEMARKET.CO.ZA. FURTHERMORE, ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION (EMAIL), REPRODUCING, AND/OR DISSEMINATING THIS DOCUMENT (OR PART THEREOF) IN ANY OTHER MANNER WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THEMARKET.CO.ZA IS A VIOLATION OF THE COPYRIGHT LAW - AND IS ILLEGAL.