Current Trend: Short-term sideways. Med and long-term up.
Strategy: Buy at current levels/ add to on a further breakout above line 2.
- The Pound/Swiss (GBPCHF) is forming a potential inverse head and shoulders in the short-term (labelled S-H-S?).
- Right now, it is moving up off support at its 50-day moving ave and line 1 (1.3020), and giving a bullish reversal candle today so far.
- Buy it at current levels. (It’s currently trading around 1.3097).
- While one can take partial profits at line 2 (1.3165-1.3180), one should look to add to the position again on a close above line 2 i.e. above 1.3200.
- Such a breakout will point to 1.3360 as a minimum target, based on the inverse head and shoulders.
- Initial stop-loss is a close below line 1 (below 1.3025). Once it closes above line 2, move that stop up to below 1.3110.
Disclaimer: Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained within this research is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. GT247.com will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. The content contained within is subject to change at any time without notice, and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting traders to make independent investment decisions.
THIS NEWSLETTER IS TO BE READ ONLY BY CLIENTS OF GLOBAL TRADER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS IT TO BE SHOWN (OR GIVEN) IN PHYSICAL OR ELECTRONIC FORM TO ANY OTHER PERSON, WITHOUT THE PRIOR CONSENT OF THEMARKET.CO.ZA. FURTHERMORE, ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION (EMAIL), REPRODUCING, AND/OR DISSEMINATING THIS DOCUMENT (OR PART THEREOF) IN ANY OTHER MANNER WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THEMARKET.CO.ZA IS A VIOLATION OF THE COPYRIGHT LAW - AND IS ILLEGAL.