Current Trend: Short and med-term up. Long-term sideways.
Strategy: Buy on a minor e.g. 2-3 day pullback.
- The British pound/Canadian dollar has broken out of a well-formed inverse head and shoulders (S-H-S).
- It has a high target to 1.7750 based on this inverse H/Sh. This is a med-term target (i.e. a few weeks to a few months). It is currently trading at 1.7130.
- It is a bit overbought in the immediate short-term so expect a minor pullback.
- Buy on a 2-3 day pullback e.g. at 1.6990 or lower. Line 1 support is 1.6830.
- Place a stop as a close below 1.6714. But from 1.7430 bring the stop up to breakeven (your entry). And from 1.7650 tighten it again to a breaking of its prior two-day low.
To subscribe to more research by Colin please go to his website www.themarket.co.za
THIS NEWSLETTER IS TO BE READ ONLY BY CLIENTS OF GLOBAL TRADER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS IT TO BE SHOWN (OR GIVEN) IN PHYSICAL OR ELECTRONIC FORM TO ANY OTHER PERSON, WITHOUT THE PRIOR CONSENT OF THEMARKET.CO.ZA. FURTHERMORE, ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION (EMAIL), REPRODUCING, AND/OR DISSEMINATING THIS DOCUMENT (OR PART THEREOF) IN ANY OTHER MANNER WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THEMARKET.CO.ZA IS A VIOLATION OF THE COPYRIGHT LAW - AND IS ILLEGAL.
Disclaimer: Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained within this research is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. GT247.com will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. The content contained within is subject to change at any time without notice, and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting traders to make independent investment decisions.
GT247.com: +27 87 940 6101
IT support & help desk: +27 87 940 6107
Client relations (new accounts): +27 87 940 6106
Sales: +27 87 940 6108