Current Trend: Short and med-term up. Long-term sideways to up.
Strategy: Buy at current levels for the short and med-term.
- The CADCHF (Canadian/Swiss) currency pair is breaking out of a short-term falling wedge (lines 3 and 4). This is within the context of a massive ascending triangle (lines 1 and 2), that is also breaking out.
- Its weekly Stochastic still has upside potential and is not overbought.
- Buy at current levels or better for both the short-term (days/weeks) and the med-term (weeks/months).
- The first target is 0.7937, based on wedge 3-4. Then its larger, med-term target is 0.8545, based on the large triangle. (It’s currently trading at the 0.7865 level).
- Short-term stop-loss is a close below 0.7788. And med-term stop a bit lower, as a close below 0.7700.
To subscribe to more research by Colin please go to his website www.themarket.co.za
THIS NEWSLETTER IS TO BE READ ONLY BY CLIENTS OF GLOBAL TRADER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS IT TO BE SHOWN (OR GIVEN) IN PHYSICAL OR ELECTRONIC FORM TO ANY OTHER PERSON, WITHOUT THE PRIOR CONSENT OF THEMARKET.CO.ZA. FURTHERMORE, ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION (EMAIL), REPRODUCING, AND/OR DISSEMINATING THIS DOCUMENT (OR PART THEREOF) IN ANY OTHER MANNER WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THEMARKET.CO.ZA IS A VIOLATION OF THE COPYRIGHT LAW - AND IS ILLEGAL.
Disclaimer: Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained within this research is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. GT247.com will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. The content contained within is subject to change at any time without notice, and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting traders to make independent investment decisions.
GT247.com: +27 87 940 6101
IT support & help desk: +27 87 940 6107
Client relations (new accounts): +27 87 940 6106
Sales: +27 87 940 6108