Recommendation: LOOK TO BUY
Current Trend: Short-term sideways. Med-term up.
Strategy: Buy a close above line 3.
- Brent crude oil is in a well established uptrend. It’s currently pausing in a channel/triangle (lines 2 and 3). This is most likely a pause before it heads higher again.
- Its short-term Stochastic is oversold, which is bullish.
- Buy a close above line 3 i.e. above $64.40.
- The target then will be $67.50, based on the triangle.
- Place a stop-loss as a close below $62.40 (or if you want to give it more space, then below $60.90, which is line 1 support).
- From $66.20 raise the stop to a breaking of its prior two-day low, to protect profits.
Disclaimer: Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained within this research is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. GT247.com will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. The content contained within is subject to change at any time without notice, and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting traders to make independent investment decisions.
THIS NEWSLETTER IS TO BE READ ONLY BY CLIENTS OF GLOBAL TRADER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS IT TO BE SHOWN (OR GIVEN) IN PHYSICAL OR ELECTRONIC FORM TO ANY OTHER PERSON, WITHOUT THE PRIOR CONSENT OF THEMARKET.CO.ZA. FURTHERMORE, ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION (EMAIL), REPRODUCING, AND/OR DISSEMINATING THIS DOCUMENT (OR PART THEREOF) IN ANY OTHER MANNER WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THEMARKET.CO.ZA IS A VIOLATION OF THE COPYRIGHT LAW - AND IS ILLEGAL.