AUD/EUR – Daily
Recommendation: SELL SHORT
Trend: Short-term sideways. Med-term down.
Strategy: Sell short on an intraday break of its prior day’s low.
- After reaching itis target from a prior inverse head and shoulders (our prior trade here), the Aussie/Euro has formed a rising wedge (lines 1 and 2) (a bearish pattern) , and now broken down to confirm it.
- It’s bounced over the past two days, likely a bear flag, before heading lower.
- Sell it short on an intraday break of its prior one-day low.
- Target down to 0.6430, based on the wedge. It’s currently trading at 0.6498 level.
- Stop loss a close above 0.6565. Then use a breaking of its prior one-day high from 0.6445 as a trailing stop. (And take profits at the target).
Login to the webtrader below if you already have a GT247 account or register one HERE to start trading today!
To subscribe to more research by Colin please go to his website www.themarket.co.za
THIS NEWSLETTER IS TO BE READ ONLY BY CLIENTS OF GLOBAL TRADER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS IT TO BE SHOWN (OR GIVEN) IN PHYSICAL OR ELECTRONIC FORM TO ANY OTHER PERSON, WITHOUT THE PRIOR CONSENT OF THEMARKET.CO.ZA. FURTHERMORE, ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION (EMAIL), REPRODUCING, AND/OR DISSEMINATING THIS DOCUMENT (OR PART THEREOF) IN ANY OTHER MANNER WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THEMARKET.CO.ZA IS A VIOLATION OF THE COPYRIGHT LAW - AND IS ILLEGAL.
Disclaimer: Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained within this research is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. GT247.com will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. The content contained within is subject to change at any time without notice, and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting traders to make independent investment decisions.
GT247.com: +27 87 940 6101
IT support & help desk: +27 87 940 6107
Client relations (new accounts): +27 87 940 6106
Sales: +27 87 940 6108